Name: Iszak Hunter
In-Game Name/Alias: Jinxz.
Previous Clan: xWMD
Previous Clan's Website: n/a
Steam Name: jinxzz_tv
Link to Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Jinxz
(BF4) Origin ID: n/a
(BF4) Link to Origin Battle log: n/a
A bit about yourself: experienced rainbow six siege player. Played on both Xbox and Pc, I mainly play and really enjoy ranked and the competitive side to gaming, i mainly have a nice play style and looking to have a fun and enjoyable time playing many different games (uplay name Jinxz.)
Why did you choose for FFF? love all the members and will hope to have enjoyable time on the team. Also, I get on well with existing members
Who referred you? FFFhitachi , FFFStealth and FFFLion

AnthraXFPS

FFF Member
First off Welcome Jinxz nice to meet you, @Hitachi I can see Samvos point pal, thought it was 18 plus?

Last edited:

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Welcome Iszak , what to say this motley crew will be here for you for many years if you make the grade , Welcome to the forums :cool:

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey @Jinxz,

Welcome to the site. Apologies for the delay in moving forward, but as I'm sure you're aware we've been an 18+ only clan for the past 11 years.

The last few weeks the admins have been huddled around a desk in the conference room at FFF HQ in deep discussion about whether it's time to amend this rule.

The results are in and we've decided to remove the age restriction all together. Now we accept people on their merit and personality only and don't discriminate on their age.

We've not taken this decision lightly and have spoken with many of the active members and admins.

Any applicants under 18 will need a sponsor to vouch for them and be a primary point of contact for the rest of the clan if any issues or problems that may arise with that person.

Over the last few weeks many of the members have spoken up and vouched for your maturity and game playing skill, so we're very pleased to allow you to enter the recruitment process with @FFFHitachi as your sponsor.

I've updated your clan status to 'Prospect', this means you can continue to play with us until 26th February without any tags, after that if all is still well you'll be promoted to recruit, then a month later we'll have a final say.

Welcome and good luck!

OP
OP
Jinxz

Jinxz

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Iszak hunter
Hey @Jinxz,

Welcome to the site. Apologies for the delay in moving forward, but as I'm sure you're aware we've been an 18+ only clan for the past 11 years.

The last few weeks the admins have been huddled around a desk in the conference room at FFF HQ in deep discussion about whether it's time to amend this rule.

The results are in and we've decided to remove the age restriction all together. Now we accept people on their merit and personality only and don't discriminate on their age.

We've not taken this decision lightly and have spoken with many of the active members and admins.

Any applicants under 18 will need a sponsor to vouch for them and be a primary point of contact for the rest of the clan if any issues or problems that may arise with that person.

Over the last few weeks many of the members have spoken up and vouched for your maturity and game playing skill, so we're very pleased to allow you to enter the recruitment process with @FFFHitachi as your sponsor.

I've updated your clan status to 'Prospect', this means you can continue to play with us until 26th February without any tags, after that if all is still well you'll be promoted to recruit, then a month later we'll have a final say.

Welcome and good luck!
thank you very much robin and everyone out there who has gave me lot's of courage to keep on thriving to my goal on pc. it's been a phenomenal experience with FFF and would like to keep on pushing my ability to join a skilled team and future path :)

Thanks,Jinxz

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hey @Jinxz

Our King Cabbage has given the okay for you to proceed to the recruit status.

You may now don the glorious FFF recruit tags like so: ->FFF<-(R)

The elders will convene in another month to make a final decision, one which may dictate the rest of your life...it probably won't, but it may!

OP
OP
Jinxz

Jinxz

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Iszak hunter
Hey @Jinxz

Our King Cabbage has given the okay for you to proceed to the recruit status.

You may now don the glorious FFF recruit tags like so: ->FFF<-(R)

The elders will convene in another month to make a final decision, one which may dictate the rest of your life...it probably won't, but it may!
you never know :) thank you. ive changed my name on uplay to FFFJinxz.R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom