So B-O\'s is here...

FFFMayhem

forum whore!
FFF Member
Steam ID
fffmayhem
Xbox Gamertag
MaYh3M32
So, alot of mixed thoughts and emotions this morning. What\'s peoples thoughts on the game, good points, bad points and so on?
To me, its just world at war 2, its exactly the same. The graphics are really disappointing, the game-play it self to me, is also extremely disappointing, and all I here people moan about is the lag, I\'m not getting that so bad.
There are a few really neat things I like in the game. The operations menu in-game is great. There are some real cool little things you can do to customize your game and earn xp/cash. But other than this, I\'m not sure I can play this on a regular basis. Even the little things that you cant get all your clan members on the same side, or you cant join a friend in-game. Its really poor from trayarch imo, they had all the tools and info from MW2 to make this such a great game, and they just didn\'t.

FFFSpeedy

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
I dont like it much , with or without lag. And will follow the guys in if they play but i will be playing MW2 if given the chance. MW2 is faster, sharper, better looking and more social for the clan even without dedi servers, which have been a massive let down on day one. But lets give BO a week to sort it self out and see what happens.

Shell

is there an ip for the server? although still waiting for my game to arrive!

FFFHugo

FFF Member
Steam ID
fffhugo
I like the single player alot. mp lets me down cause of the lag issues. problem is, according to canirunit.com my cpu needs an upgrade. this means new mobo, ram and cpu. and i dunno if its worth the money. so i\'m gonna wait to see what happens.

OP
OP
FFFMayhem

FFFMayhem

forum whore!
FFF Member
Steam ID
fffmayhem
Xbox Gamertag
MaYh3M32
i just bought a whole new pc for around £350ish hugo, that was with out a GPU though, which i\'m waiting for the january sales for. Cause i\'m sure you can salvage some stuff from your old pc like HDD/PSU and such. I can give you specs and links if you like?

CannonFodder

"War, never been so much fun.."
FFF Member
Real Name
Simon Butler
Steam ID
simon30252
Aside from the lag issues i kinda like the game. I\'m yet to be able to customise everything yet but some of the challenges look pretty solid too like to get the pro of each perk you have to complete 3 different things which makes it a bit more challenging, think im gonna leave the contracts for now till the lag issues are resolved, dont want to lose money due to lag, i do agree more could of been done graphically though, seems a bit better than cod4 and worse than codmw2!

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
I had a few games today on our server and found I was likeing what I was playing even with the Lag issuse.
The guys have said GFX are poor compared to MW2 to which I agree, but the gameplay and the customization of classes ect is kinda swinging it for me, as Hugo said about his pc I think when the Lag issues are sorted I might have to upgrade and at the moment I don\'t think it will happen, so am gonna see what happens over the next few days,if they sort the probs out and my pc is fine I think am gonna give it a good go as am a bit bored of MW2 now and I think this game has given myself a pick me up on the gaming side of things.
We are running our own server now and also looking forward to enemy down which I think will be good, so let\'s give it a go and see what happens.

Sherlock

As soon as the issue with the lag is sorted ill probably never be off this game tbh, yes the graphics aren\'t as good as MW2 but that\'s not an issue for me. The customization is awesome, maps are much bigger than I expected and other little things like not having hackers in almost every game I played in like in MW2.

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Only played for a few hours and mixed feelings.

Definite lag issues, can\'t find servers, favourite servers not saved, invite system blows as you can only see 5 names at a time and can\'t search for people.

Liking some of the gameplay, customisation, some graphics seem good, some come across as being really poor. I hear it looks quite pretty at high AA so I don\'t know if it\'s worth upgrading graphics. Maybe Macca can comment on how it runs on his monster 5970 at high settings?

Won\'t get too wound up for the first week or two as things settle down, looking foward to giving the single player a bash too.

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYVRTOg4BY[/youtube]

I think it must have cut his Achilles tendon. The realism is what I love about this series.

OP
OP
FFFMayhem

FFFMayhem

forum whore!
FFF Member
Steam ID
fffmayhem
Xbox Gamertag
MaYh3M32
\"FFFHugo\";p=\"925\" said:
I ordered my upgrade kit:
Gigabyte ATX mobo standard
AMD X4 Athlon 640 (4x 3.0GHz)
8GB DDR3 1333
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, same as me big boy! Although your gunna hame more ram, PAAARRRRRDOONN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom