Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
That interview footage is from a real KGB defector from 80s, and it’s scary to see some of what he lays out been enacted IRL today.

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Hi guy, just a quick one to see if you lot fancy taking up S&D when the new game comes out to try and get some king of team or teams going in S&D like the older games of COD?, just a thought let me know what you think as i for one will be playing lots more S&D in the new game.
Dave.

Stealth

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Steam ID
Tribalism
Origin ID
SneakyStealth
Hi guy, just a quick one to see if you lot fancy taking up S&D when the new game comes out to try and get some king of team or teams going in S&D like the older games of COD?, just a thought let me know what you think as i for one will be playing lots more S&D in the new game.
Dave.
I would love that :)

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Hi guys, whats everyones opinion (if you have played it) of the multiplayer?.

OP
OP
illUminuSS

illUminuSS

Clan Admin
FFF Member
It's a decent game, but i don't like the SBMM being so strict at the moment. I'm still looking for the sweetspot what the k/d ratio has to be to get a few relaxing games in instead of feeling that every single game needs 100% commitment :)

Don't know if you know what i mean, can't really explain it good enough in english how i feel about it.
Last games i played i concentrated on getting my k/d lower :)

A bit wierd that they use the k/d ratio to determine in wich lobby you get thrown in.... For TDM i get it, but not for the other modes...
I'm here hoping that they turn it down a notch. Like it was in Black ops2. You had an even spread in ez wins, even matches and hard losses.

The only map i really don't like for dominiation is Garrison.

Jinxz

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Iszak hunter
campers, campers. all of them using some sort of high-speed bullets always annoying me. zombies is actually quite decent just hope they add a few new maps into play. (i haven't looked at the game since novemeber)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom