Rainbow 6 Siege

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
A thread to post Rainbow 6 Siege stuff in. News, updates, pics, vids etc.

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Cheers mate, it's a new feature I've just added and have been having a play around with.

Seems pretty cool, gives threads that extra something

You should have the permission too to add your own banners to threads too :)

[FFF]Skellen

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Mos or Pete will do just fine...
Steam ID
->FFF<-Sk3ll3n
Origin ID
RockNrolla1975
Cheers mate, it's a new feature I've just added and have been having a play around with.

Seems pretty cool, gives threads that extra something

You should have the permission too to add your own banners to threads too :)

View attachment 1927
I'll leave that to you pros , i'll end up with ink all over my face mate :p

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Ahh man, this is great. Brings me back to the original Rainbow 6 twenty years ago!

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Is there any kind of single player with the old school style planning of missions on a map?

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
Anyone know any good youtube channels or vids for getting up to speed with maps/loadouts/tips tricks/tactics etc.?

OP
OP
RobinHood

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/begwis
Apparently this is because the ragdol of bodies is rendered client side and the bodies don't always appear in the same spot for other players?

Basically in order to take some load off the servers, not everything will be rendered by the server.

Obviously, things like where players are moving and where gadgets are placed needs to be consistent across every player's screen, and so they will be "server-sided" - every player will see these things loaded in the same places.

On the other hand, things such as debris from destroyed objects does not need to be rendered consistently across every player, as they (usually) do not have much of an impact on gameplay. Hence, every player will see debris and corpses differently, as their client will rendered them individually; players will not see corpses and debris in the same spots. This causes issues sometimes, like how breaking a barricade may leave planks stuck in the gaps on one player's screen, while another player can see through the hole fine.

In this case, the spectators saw the corpse in a different position and so could see the enemy's feet fine, while the player's client had inconveniently placed the corpse under the boat, blocking the feet - to the player, the corpse was to the left of where the spectator was seeing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom