LZX Banner Design Competition

RobinHood

Clan Admin
FFF Member
Real Name
Alex
slide.jpg

Another new Lanzone is coming and so a new Lanzone graphic is required for the LZX forum.

This winning graphic will also be printed out as a huge banner and hung up at the event itself.

This is your chance to get your creative juices flowing and create something very cool!

Previous banners have looked like this:

The final banner will be printed out at 1000mm tall by approx 3000mm, depending on the length of the image made. It's advised you make your original files at 300 dpi (pixels/inch).

The winning one will also be scaled down and the digital version used here in the LZX forum to appear above every thread.

The winner will be picked before the end of March. GL HF!

cloudy

FFF Member
Inactive
Real Name
Michael Lattaway
View attachment 1148

Another new Lanzone is coming and so a new Lanzone graphic is required for the LZX forum.

This winning graphic will also be printed out as a huge banner and hung up at the event itself.

This is your chance to get your creative juices flowing and create something very cool!

Previous banners have looked like this:

The final banner will be printed out at 1000mm tall by approx 3000mm, depending on the length of the image made. It's advised you make your original files at 300 dpi (pixels/inch).

The winning one will also be scaled down and the digital version used here in the LZX forum to appear above every thread.

The winner will be picked before the end of February. GL HF!

supertom44

created in CMYK with your above dimensions.

(this is a screen shot as the original file is about 24MB)
Nice one mate, personally I think it would look better if you scrapped the dog and the man in bottom right, maybe put the FFF logo down there instead, but edit the logo to fit in with the text you have in other corners and remove the perspective on the logo.

Just my 2p as they say.

Demetri

Real Name
Marc Harding
Nice one mate, personally I think it would look better if you scrapped the dog and the man in bottom right, maybe put the FFF logo down there instead, but edit the logo to fit in with the text you have in other corners and remove the perspective on the logo.

Just my 2p as they say.

Something like that supertom44
Suggestions always welcome :D :D :cool:

supertom44

Nice one mate, I prefer the one without the dog, haha I have nothing against dogs I just don't think it blends as well.

My OCD would suggest duplicating the FFF logo to the upper left corner as well but thats just because I like symmetry :p

Also if I'm being really picky which I am (feel free to tell me to shut it haha), the blue web address doesn't really fit the colour scheme of the overall poster.

I will be quiet now, in all seriousness I do like it mate, just being picky. That's the cool thing with stuff like this there are so many different thing you could try, deciding which one looks the best is the hard part.

FFFShooter

Mr C4
King Cabbage
FFF Member
Steam ID
shooter2uk
Origin ID
FFFShooter
Come on Tom lets see what you have to offer, maybe you could be a winner???......

Demetri

Real Name
Marc Harding
Nice one mate, I prefer the one without the dog, haha I have nothing against dogs I just don't think it blends as well.

My OCD would suggest duplicating the FFF logo to the upper left corner as well but thats just because I like symmetry :p

Also if I'm being really picky which I am (feel free to tell me to shut it haha), the blue web address doesn't really fit the colour scheme of the overall poster.

I will be quiet now, in all seriousness I do like it mate, just being picky. That's the cool thing with stuff like this there are so many different thing you could try, deciding which one looks the best is the hard part.

TBH i prefer it without the dog :p now i've slept on it.

the webby was blue cos it had a red and black pixel background at first. changed it to red now. :D

Kukka

FFF Member
Real Name
Mikko Väkeväinen
Steam ID
mikko1
Origin ID
FFFKukka
TBH i prefer it without the dog :p now i've slept on it.

the webby was blue cos it had a red and black pixel background at first. changed it to red now. :D
Nice banner.
How about with the wolf? Color would fit better than dog.

Ac3y

S W A N S E A
FFF Member
Real Name
Steve

created in CMYK with your above dimensions.

(this is a screen shot as the original file is about 24MB)
Looks good dems great effort m8 !! ... i luv this one ... but it dont matter what i think lol ..im just sayin :oops: .. but i do agree with tom on the colour change on the web address ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom